To help equip the local church to more effectively reach, teach and keep the children and youth of their church, neighborhood and community for the Lord Jesus Christ.
II Corinthians 11:28 “Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.”
II Timothy 2:2 "And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also."
CONDUCTING CHILDREN’S WORKER TRAINING CLASSES
Developing and Delivering Children's Curriculum
Thirty consecutive hours of practical, hands on instruction covering many major aspects of effective teaching.
- How to develop your own Sunday School or Children's Church curriculum customized to fit the needs of your class.
- How to get and keep the attention of your students.
- How to guarantee that your students can't wait to come back next Sunday.
- Ideas, ideas, ideas...attention getters, object lessons, songs, games, stories, visualization methods and more...
- How to develop a positive desire to be involved and enjoy serving the Saviour in your children and youth.
- Howto make more effective use of your classroom time.
- Why is Johnny acting up in Sunday School?
- Why don't my students learn their memory verses each week?
- Why won't those kids sit still?
- What are the steps in handling a discipline problem?
Leading a Child to Christ
- Why does Suzie come forward for salvation every week?
- What Scriptures should I use when dealing with a child about salvation?
- Who should be used as personal workers?
Making Visuals on a Tight Budget
- Tip, tools and techniques to help even the least artistic teacher produce first class visual aids.
Teaching the Memory Verse
Effective use of Object Lessons and Illustrations
Music in the Classroom